Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Beyond the Sky; therefore, Beyond the Sky conducts its business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Beyond the Sky may collect and how we safeguards that data.
When you visit the Beyond the Sky web site, we may collect and store information about your visit.
- Examples of the kind of information we engage in is to track include which pages you view on our site, the site you visited just before coming to ours, keywords you used in your search, your company name and the name of your Internet service provider.
- We use this information to develop ideas for improving our site, our products and services and for better marketing of our products and services. We do not make any attempts to link this information with you as an individual. There are also optional forms on our web site that ask for personal information about you, such as your name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- If you tell us any personal information, we use it only to contact you in response to your request or to provide you with information that we think you may be interested in receiving.
- If you inform us that you do not want to receive any information that you have not specifically requested, we will honor your request. We will not sell or otherwise disclose your information to any other company.
- You can opt-out at any time.
In the conduct of our business:
- We encrypt our data in transit and in storage.
- We acknowledge that individuals have the right to inquire about and access their data.
Beyond the Sky is dedicated to protecting all client information. All client information, including training materials, are stored in a hard-drive location or, if approved, on a secure client-approved cloud-based file site. Beyond the Sky uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption (also known as HTTPS) with strong encryption and SSL certificates for all transmitted data. We also protect our email systems with passwords and HTTP referrer checking.
We also do everything in our power to protect client information offline. All of our client information, not just the sensitive information, is restricted to personnel who need the information for their specific duties. Furthermore, all employees are kept up to date on our security and privacy practices.
Simply put, online or offline, the security of our customers’ personal information is a top priority for us.